Manuscript Submission Guidelines
Authors should only submit papers that have been carefully proofread and polished. Before submission, please make sure that your paper is prepared using the PUIRP paper template. An acceptance or rejection email will be sent to the author within 7 working days after submission.
- Manuscript should be prepared in English using PUIRP Manuscript Template format. Download Template.
- Poppins font should be used.
- Manuscript should contain 3 pages minimum and 15 pages maximum allowed.
- Manuscript is written in clear, concise, and grammatical English.
- Work submitted for consideration must be original, unpublished, and not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Submission of the manuscript requires the agreement of all authors.
- It is essential for authors describing experiments on humans or animals to specify in the manuscript whether the procedures followed were compliant with the ethical standards of the institution and national guidelines.
- Conflicts of interest should be disclosed by authors.
- Authors are fully responsible for the contents of their submissions.
Plagiarism is an offense. All manuscripts submitted to PUIRP will be checked against plagiarism using plagiarism detection software. If plagiarism is detected, the manuscript will be rejected immediately. The corresponding manuscript will be removed if a plagiarism issue is discovered even after publication.
All articles are tested through the GPT Detector tool.
PU Publications is the world's first publisher to use the GPT Detector tool to identify whether the article text originated from AI, GPT-3, or ChatGPT. We guarantee that only human-written content will be published.
Authors publishing with PUIRP retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license lets others to distribute, remix, adapt, modify, and build upon the work, even commercially, as long as they credit the author(s) for the original creation.
Once a manuscript is accepted for publication authors must transfer the copyright form along with the final version of the manuscript to the editorial office.
Copyright Form: Download Copyright Form